Flavour: floral, fruity and woody.
With a holistic approach to apiculture, B.Barefoot Honey reinforces the respect for honey bees as a key stone species for bio-diversity conservation by:
- Working exclusively with indigenous Apis Cerana Indica bee species
- Placing a limited number of bee boxes in a specific geographical area
- Conducting community wide environmental stewardship workshops
- Creating apiaries in areas that have natural farming practices
- Establishing apiaries at pollen rich locations
This Honey is artisenally extracted in small batches by rural women entrepreneurs in hillstations of Uttrakhand.
Our honey is made by bees in the Himalayan hillstations of Uttrakhand. It has a floral, fruity and woody flavour.